RoboDK Forum
Import points and let e.g. a cube/AGV/step file follow that path?- Printable Version

+- RoboDK Forum (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum)
+-- Forum: RoboDK (EN) (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-RoboDK-EN)
+ - - -论坛:通用RoboDK问题(//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-General-questions-about-RoboDK)
+--- Thread: Import points and let e.g. a cube/AGV/step file follow that path? (/Thread-Import-points-and-let-e-g-a-cube-AGV-step-file-follow-that-path)

Import points and let e.g. a cube/AGV/step file follow that path?-christian.hansen-02-08-2022

Hi RoboDK.

So I was looking in your article regarding importing of points.

But, I wanted to make a "AGV" path, and then let e.g. a cube/AGV/stepfile follows that path doing simulation.

Would that be possible or is the import points only for simulating a robots TCP path?

So I saw this article://www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Thread-Simulation-of-AGVand that seemed pretty nice with your stacked "mechanisms". But how should I then make a simple program, where the Cube/AGV goes like this:

1) Start in origin
2) Translate in X only
3) Rotate on the spot for e.g. 20 degree
4) Translate in X with the 20 degree offset

RE: Import points and let e.g. a cube/AGV/step file follow that path?-Jeremy-02-09-2022

这是not possible right now.

We have a feature for AVG coming out in the near future (one mechanism with XYZ and rotZ). I will see if we can use it with Curve Follow Project.

Jeremy