RoboDK Forum
Locking the table during milling- Printable Version

+- RoboDK Forum (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum)
+-- Forum: RoboDK (EN) (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-RoboDK-EN)
+--- Forum: General questions about RoboDK (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-General-questions-about-RoboDK)
+--- Thread: Locking the table during milling (/Thread-Locking-the-table-during-milling)

Locking the table during milling-serg_kub-07-07-2021

Hi to everyone!

I have robot with an external axis. Is it possible to lock the table so that it only rotates to change the processing side(0-90; 90-180; 180-270; 270-0)?

Thanks in advance

RE: Locking the table during milling-Jeremy-07-07-2021

Not the way the program was imported.
For it to work, you would need to have it split into 4 Robot Machining projects.

You should be able to do so easily by activating this option before importing the program.

Jeremy

RE: Locking the table during milling-serg_kub-07-08-2021

Hi Jeremy

我试试这个功能,但这是不工作。
I export from the Alphacam, create 4 separate operations, but when exported in RoboDK they are combined into one

Serg

RE: Locking the table during milling-Jeremy-07-08-2021

Strange, must be linked to the way the programs are generated by AlphaCAM, preventing RDK from identifying the operations...

Could you import one operation at a time? Like 4 clicks instead of one?
Can you retrieve the generated NC file from Alphacam, it might be hidden in your temp file during the transfer to RoboDK.

Jeremy

RE: Locking the table during milling-serg_kub-07-12-2021

Hi, Jeremy

There are two files in the attachment, zip from temp and photo programs with alphacam.
I don't know why, but if program generate with tool waterjet, the program is created correctly. But when I use tool mill, all part generate like one program

Serg