RoboDK Forum
ABB IRC5 Post Processor- Printable Version

+- RoboDK Forum (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum)
+-- Forum: RoboDK (EN) (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-RoboDK-EN)
+ -论坛:一般关于抢劫的问题oDK (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-General-questions-about-RoboDK)
+--- Thread: ABB IRC5 Post Processor (/Thread-ABB-IRC5-Post-Processor)

ABB IRC5 Post Processor-jarenf-05-25-2021

Hello,

I'm in the process of configuring an ABB IRC5 to drive a thermoplastic extruder via an analog output. Would it be possible for me to get the latest version of RoboDK's IRC5 post processor?

Thanks,

Jaren

RE: ABB IRC5 Post Processor-Jeremy-05-25-2021

Hi Jaren,

The latest version of the post-processor should be part of the latest version of RoboDK.
Updating the software should do the trick.

Is there anything I'm missing here?
Jeremy

RE: ABB IRC5 Post Processor-jarenf-05-25-2021

Hi Jeremy, thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

I am currently operating under the assumption that the easiest way to configure an extruder for 3d printing is by modifying the appropriate post-processor in order to define extrusion rates, analog out ID #'s etc. When I navigate to Program --> Add/Edit Post Processor and open the ABB IRC5 processor, I can only seem to access the following screen:

Upon browsing the forums, I came acrossthis threadwhich seems to indicate that post processor source code is no longer included with RoboDK by default, and must be requested.

OK, yes.

Are you using a professional license? If so you can go to "Help"->"Request support" and we will provide the post-processor.
Otherwise, let me know what is your situation.

Jeremy

RE: ABB IRC5 Post Processor-jarenf-05-25-2021

It is my understanding that my research institution has a 6 month trial license with all professional features available. TheHelp->Request support button directs me to these forums.

If you PM me your email address, I can forward you the email thread that contains the relevant discussion of our licensing details.

Thanks again,

Jaren

Just sent you an email.

Jeremy