Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ASSEMBLY FROM SOLIDWORKS

Hello,

I would like to transfer the robot I drew in SolidWorks to RoboDK and simulate it but I encountered some problems.

在图1中,我transferred my robot from SolidWorks with stepap214 in step format.

In photo 2, I transferred it from SolidWorks with stl format. Unfortunately, both results failed.

Then I tried your answer at "//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Thread-Assembly-from-SolidWorks-to-RoboDK?highlight=assembly" but that window never opened in step format. In stl format, I clicked on "more options", but the options you said did not appear. (photo 3)

Apart from that, I manually brought the parts together and turned them into a robot. However, the shape was distorted when I changed the angles because the robot was not assembled and it was observed as similar to photo 5.

Since the ways I mentioned above did not work; finally, I added the RoboDK extension to SolidWorks. I changed the solidworks robodk settings to step. then I changed it to tools / options / CAD / lood as assembly in robodk. In this way, it was observed as in photo 4, but when I created a mechanism and changed the angles, it was seen as in photo 5.

I appreciate if you could help me with this problem.
Thank you in advance for your help.
I wish you a good day.
Sinan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
ASSEMBLY FROM SOLIDWORKS - bysinanbozkurt- 12-29-2020, 07:24 PM
RE: ASSEMBLY FROM SOLIDWORKS - byJeremy- 12-29-2020, 09:29 PM
RE: ASSEMBLY FROM SOLIDWORKS - bysinanbozkurt- 12-30-2020, 06:22 AM
RE: ASSEMBLY FROM SOLIDWORKS - bysinanbozkurt- 12-30-2020, 10:42 AM