Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

KRC4 KSS8.3.33 KR60+DKP400 3D printing online programing

Hi, I'm new to RoboDK, previously i used kuka|PRC and robots to control the robot.
But now I want to do a 3D print project where my src file is ~100mb, which is too big for the R1 folder (limited to ~8mb collectively)
So i'm thinking fo using the online programing function of RoboDK to stream the instructions into the robot controller.
My setup is KR60+DKP400 on KRC4 with KSS8.3.33, my extruder extrudes on digital signal output 32
I'm having a few problems with understanding how to setup/use RoboDK, just wondering if anyone can enlighten me:
1. how do I setup online programing/streaming of data?
...[deleted]...
found KUKAVARPROXY folder and the src file downloadables here:
//www.sinclairbody.com/doc/drivers/Conne...RoboDK.zip
new question, do i need the EKI package for online streaming to work?

2. in RoboDK, I've sliced my stl into toolpath, but how do I set the digital out on 32 so it turn on and off properly?

3. is there a way to automatically set the rotation of the DKP400 so that the robot is always working on the sider closest to itself? ie (top down 2D diagram):

(Robot)
___
/ A \
| | <-DKP

\ _B _/
Instead of having the robot reach over to point B, have the turn table turn so B is where A currently is.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
KRC4 KSS8.3.33 KR60+DKP400 3D printing online programing - byevo85210- 10-06-2019, 02:56 PM