Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CRS F3 newbie. Also try Thermo CRS, CRS A465, or KUKA KR3

嗨JPA,抱歉延迟。我想我没有看到your reply last time i checked in on this. i had to back burner my CRS F3 work for a bit. i guess i did not provide enough information to the ROBODK team for them to help with a post processor. I have a ROS friend, who tried to help a bit, but from what i understood, making a whole new set of reverse kinematics for ROS would be a fair amount of work, and i did not want to have to duplicate that work, Since i think i have those kinematics stored in the CROS.
i did manage to get a copy of Robcomm3 and CROS. BUT i can't get that to work, as there is a version mismatch between my new copy of CROS , and what CROS is already installed on my controller. The guy that supplied the software said to never ever update my CROS on my controller. i assume that mucking about with the already installed version of CROS on my C500C could wipe out my copy of my kinematics. I am not proficient enough with computers , so this effectively scared me off from trying to re-load a new CROS copy on my C500C.
What i think needs to happen , for me; is i need a matched copy of CROS on the controller and the programming computer which i have, but i am afraid to try and install on my C500C because of the potential to lose the kinematics
i have a acquaintance in NZ who is in the same predicament, but he was willing to try the CROS update on his controller, I have not heard back if he had any success.
so for now i can write programs on Robcomm3, or a PUTTY serial emulator, but the programs will not send to the controller because of a version mismatch message.
So in maybe even a working ROBODK post processor might not work for me .

Do you have access to the CRS user guides? let me know how you get on with this, as i still want to get my arm to do some work. also i want it to work with G-code as well

thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: CRS F3 newbie. Also try Thermo CRS, CRS A465, or KUKA KR3 - byroboterxj- 09-05-2019, 04:54 PM