Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Robotiq Gripper 2F - 85 control using RoboDK

(10-19-2021, 08:45 AM)Albert Wrote:The print screen of the log window looks good. It does not show any problems. It means the robot is trying to connect to the computer. Did you try moving the gripper before taking the screenshot?

We wrote this procedure attached to connect to RobotiQ grippers. Let me know if it helps.

I'm figuring out how to control the 2f-85 gripper from robodkthrough a python scriptin run on robot mode. Until now I have been able to connect via ethernet and control the robot without any problem and also control the gripper with the teachpendant, when trying to control the gripper I searched the forum and found the PDF shared in the repply above. I followed the steps, downloaded the zip, put it in the correct folder, unchecked the robodk managed calls. But when I send the command(I use this line in python :robot.RunInstruction(' rq_move_and_wait (0) ',INSTRUCTION_CALL_PROGRAM))and error message appear on the teachpendant "Unsupported list comparasion" .How can I make the real gripper to move ?

I dont know if I have to modify something in this part, apart from just double clicking disconnect to reset drivers?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robotiq Gripper 2F - 85 control using RoboDK -byRodrigo Ag-08-19-2022, 07:57 PM