Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MoveL is not working properly with KUKA

(07-15-2022, 09:28 AM)Albert Wrote:Your first joint target looks incorrect. When you generate the KUKA SRC program you can see that A3 (joint 3) is close to -90 deg. However, if you want a normal "elbow up" robot arm configuration, this joint target should be close to +90 deg.

Regarding the issue related RoboDKsync file, you should selectError listto better understand what the issue is. You probably didn't define the global variables as mentioned in the guide you are referring to.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. It seems that the snapshots we had attached are not the best ones to describe our problem, so I made a new program showing robot in a much simpler configuration. In the attached photographs you can see position of the TCP at the 'target2' in the simulation and the actual position of the TCP when it tries to make a linear movement from 'home' to 'target2'. So, the problem we are encountering with 'MoveL' is more general and not for a typical configuration for movement. May be it is worth mentioning that position of the target2 and target3 are retrieved by actually moving the robots to that point, so in realty it is possible for the robot to reach these points.

Another point is everything works fine while using 'MoveJ' command.

Regarding 'RoboDksync35' I tried to edit 'Config.dat' in STEU folder but the error 'KRC\STEU\$config.DAT cannot be changed' appeared, so I have edited it by minimizing the HMI in C: drive directly. Still the 'RoboDksync35' shows error. Could you please share the file or link from where I can download 'RoboDksync35' files incases the one I am using currently is corrupted. I have attached the files I am using .

问候
Gagan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.src RoboDKsync35.src(Size: 2.92 KB / Downloads: 119)
.src linearmovement.src(Size: 1.71 KB / Downloads: 114)
.src jointmovement.src(Size: 1.7 KB / Downloads: 109)
.rdk example1.rdk(Size: 335.24 KB / Downloads: 139)

Messages In This Thread
RE: MoveL is not working properly with KUKA - bygagan2112- 07-15-2022, 03:43 PM