Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Program Call to the "Fast Move Speed"

(04-11-2022, 09:06 AM)Albert Wrote:You can have custom calls directly placed on your NC file and RoboDK will take them as program calls (CALL command) with parameters or direct code input (CODE command). These 2 commands work for both APT and NC/G-code programs.

More information here:
//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Thread-Program-...59#pid3959

Also, as a workaround, if you need to trigger events on fast move commands you could add a filter in your post processor to detect when the speed is set to 1000 mm/s (default fast speed passed in the setSpeed function of your post processor) and trigger your program call before or after setting the speed. You could also override the fast move speed in your post processor.

Thanks for the info

The CALL command or CODE would be perfect for what I need. I guess just not sure how to write them in my post for the NC program. When I put them in the code it is always ignored. What am I missing?

I just made a sample program and attached it (see NC file) with these lines in the code and it just skips over them.

N380 CALL LASERON
N390 CODE LASERTURNON

Program events do the programs for ARCON/ARCOFF for simple programs but it would be nice to be able to call a program directly as some of my programs have a few hundred thousand or million lines. The post needs to manage these program calls for sensors between layers.

Thanks

AKL

Attached Files
.nc ROBODK.nc(Size: 116.71 KB / Downloads: 179)

Messages In This Thread
Program Call to the "Fast Move Speed" - byAKL- 04-07-2022, 07:14 PM
RE: Program Call to the "Fast Move Speed" - byAKL- 04-13-2022, 05:08 AM