Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Staubli TX200 CSH8C Cartesian Coordinate moves during Run On Robot

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately the program generated in the post processor (VALSimplified), then sent to the robot, resulted in no movement and a message on screen saying the destination is out of reach of software joint limits.

删除猜测混合可能标出se of issue, I rewrote a small program to draw a diamond instead of circle, using just joint and linear moves. Which showed the same behavior.

DiamondRefFrame is the program that I made as an example program we want to accomplish, it works perfectly in simulation, but not on the robot itself.

DiamondRefFrame_result (made as an example) shows, quite accurately, the true perceived motion that the robot performs.
Image below (and in dropbox): the robot was supposed to linearly move downwards, not in an arc to the centre of robot base.
[Image: Screenshot%202022-03-07%20142629.png?dl=0]
This supports my theory that the setref frame is not working as intended.
By the looks of it, I might be able to execute a Val3 instruction for setting the reference coordinate with the insert call instruction, which I will attempt to do next.

Cheers,
Dan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staubli TX200 CSH8C Cartesian Coordinate moves during Run On Robot - byphil0418- 03-07-2022, 03:59 AM