Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staubli TX200 CSH8C Cartesian Coordinate moves during Run On Robot
I tried uploading the rdk file but the add attachment seems to make the page unresponsive for at least 5 minutes, and the file size is only 78MB.

My goal is to run CircleRefFrame, which is multiple move commands with respect to the demoframe. It works well in simulation.
However when running on robot, the robot can only perform the joint move properly.
When it executes a linear of c move, the robot moves in a different direction before stalling and displaying a pop up message on the teach pendant saying that it's trying to reach somewhere out of reach.

Specifically the robot appears to execute the path of the same program, if the setref command set the robot base as the active frame instead.

CircleBaseFrame was supposed to avoid this as it uses targets set from the base frame by default, however similar behaviour appeared there also.

At one point I believe I got 1 linear move to work correctly, I am not sure how to repeat that success.

I am still trying to figure out how to get the file to you....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staubli TX200 CSH8C Cartesian Coordinate moves during Run On Robot - byphil0418- 03-04-2022, 01:18 AM