Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Older Staubli Rx90 model (CS7 vintage)

(02-02-2022, 03:55 PM)Jeremy Wrote:Hi David,
Thanks for your constructive post.
Could you link your new robot?

@Albert, could we rename the "Adept Staubli V+" post-processor so it reads "Staubli Adept V+" so it's listed with the other Staubli post-processor?

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

Here's a link to my model for the pre-2000 Staubli Rx90. Staubli does not have much archived info about their machines on their website, but I gather the RX90B model that Robodk showed up around the year 2000. (I'm basing this on nameplates from various Rx90 & Rx90B arms being marketed on Ebay.

This should be very helpful to anyone with an older machine. I can't guarantee it's perfect, but will be happy to do more tests if you ask me what to do. It benefits everyone to have an accurate model. For me, it could have been a safety issue as the Rx90B model did very unpredictable things.

If you like you can make up a program and I can film/measure/record positions on my machine.

The new model seems to work really well for me now. I've been testing out some 3D milling with a small router. The link should be good for at least one year.

https://www.davidturnswood.com/tmp/Rx90%...202000.rdk

The only other funny thing I've had happen is that when RoboDk makes up a program with the Adept / Staubli custom post processor, it always stops at 99% when it should finish and close out. The program it makes DOES work, however.

Thanks for running a great forum!

Best,

David Earle

Messages In This Thread
RE: Older Staubli Rx90 model (CS7 vintage) - bydavidturnswood- 02-09-2022, 03:25 AM