The following warnings occurred:
Warning[2] session_start(): open(/opt/alt/php74/var/lib/php/session/sess_0523cc43b3548abd9d6da57f6b175fc4, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) - Line: 402 - File: inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php 402 session_start
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 myfbconnect_global
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning[2] session_start(): Failed to read session data: files (path: /opt/alt/php74/var/lib/php/session) - Line: 402 - File: inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php 402 session_start
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 myfbconnect_global
/global.php 100 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UI additions - tree font color bug?
Hi, I think this is a minor bug:

With the UI additions plugin loaded, the text color is initially set to white, and both tree items as well as items in the main window are white text:

When I go to Tools>Options>Display and click to select text color, a window pops up to select a color:

现在,当I click cancel in the color select window (not changing anything), the tree color suddenly turns to black, even though the option is still set to white text:

While the resulting black text is actually what I wanted, the behavior is unexpected.
去od observation.

I generally use RDK in "Dark mode" ("General" -> "Theme" -> "Dark").

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our2022世界杯32强赛程表时间 and by watching tutorials on ourYoutube Channel.