RoboDK Forum
program closes when I try to generate a robot program from a python可打印版本

+- RoboDK Forum (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum)
+-- Forum: RoboDK (EN) (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-RoboDK-EN)
+ - - -论坛:RoboDK错误(//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-RoboDK-bugs)
+--- Thread: program closes when I try to generate a robot program from a python (/Thread-program-closes-when-I-try-to-generate-a-robot-program-from-a-python)

program closes when I try to generate a robot program from a python-DDGG-05-28-2023

Hi, when I try to generate the robot program the RoboDK just closes, I use the Post Processor "Fanuc RJ3".
I am using the most recent version of RoboDK, if anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it

RE: program closes when I try to generate a robot program from a python-Sergei-05-29-2023

You can use the 'Add new program' instruction. Does this method allow you to generate programs?

I have no issues with the code-generating from the example you attached.
Could you please check what the Python interpreter used?

RE: program closes when I try to generate a robot program from a python-DDGG-05-30-2023

(05-28-2023, 07:55 AM)DDGG Wrote:Hi, when I try to generate the robot program the RoboDK just closes, I use the Post Processor "Fanuc RJ3".
I am using the most recent version of RoboDK, if anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it

Yes, I can generate a robot program with the "Add new program" instruction, but not with a python program and my python interpreter has the same options than yours

RE: program closes when I try to generate a robot program from a python-Albert-05-30-2023

I was unable to reproduce this issue with the latest version.

What version of RoboDK are you using?

RE: program closes when I try to generate a robot program from a python-DDGG-06-06-2023

Thanks for your attention, I already solved it, it was because I was using the free version and I was making a program that was too long. In previous versions it warned me that the number of lines had been exceeded, but now the program just closed.