RoboDK Forum
Failed to generate program using the Mitsubishi Post Processor- Printable Version

+- RoboDK Forum (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum)
+-- Forum: RoboDK (EN) (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-RoboDK-EN)
+ - - -论坛:通用RoboDK问题(//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-General-questions-about-RoboDK)
+--- Thread: Failed to generate program using the Mitsubishi Post Processor (/Thread-Failed-to-generate-program-using-the-Mitsubishi-Post-Processor)

Pages: 1 2

Failed to generate program using the Mitsubishi Post Processor-Slawek-03-30-2023

Hi!

I created a program and send it to robot corectly from my computer, but when I tried to do this from two another computers I got some errors:

1) File "C:/Users/xxx/AppData/Local/Temp/PostProg1.py", line 58, in r.ProgSendRobot("192.168.0.20", "/", "", "")

2) File "C:\RoboDK\Posts\Mitsubishi.py", line 447, in ProgSendRobot AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'lower'.

I don't know what I can do to fix this problem, especcially that I can send program from one computer with no problem.

Thanks for any help.

RE: Faliled to generate prog "Prog1" using the Post Processor "Mitsubishi"-Albert-03-30-2023

We fixed the file transfer issue with the post processor attached. Can you try again and let us know if you see any issues?

RE: Faliled to generate prog "Prog1" using the Post Processor "Mitsubishi"-Slawek-03-30-2023

Unfortunely I have another error, when I replace files.

NameError: Name 'RobotCom' is not defined.

RE: Faliled to generate prog "Prog1" using the Post Processor "Mitsubishi"-Slawek-03-30-2023

Screen with actual errors (after replaced files).

RE: Faliled to generate prog "Prog1" using the Post Processor "Mitsubishi"-Sergei-03-31-2023

Try please this modified version of the post-processor.

Place pleaseMitsubishi_mod.pyto the\RoboDK\Posts\
andMitsubishi_mod.cpython-37.pycto theC:\RoboDK\Posts\v37

I attached the files. If you have any issues, please let us know.

RE: Faliled to generate prog "Prog1" using the Post Processor "Mitsubishi"-Wolf-05-28-2023

I tried both the version from Albert which also leads to the RobotCom error and from Sergei which unfortunately leads again to the lower caser error from the original post. I switched to python 37 to get a smiliar setup.

Any hints what I might do wrong?

Thanks in advance

RE: Faliled to generate prog "Prog1" using the Post Processor "Mitsubishi"-Albert-05-29-2023

This issue should have been fixed with the latest version of RoboDK.

Can you download the latest version of RoboDK?
//www.sinclairbody.com/download

RE: Faliled to generate prog "Prog1" using the Post Processor "Mitsubishi"-Wolf-05-29-2023

Thanks for the fast reply, I actually just yesterday downloaded and tried it with a mitsubishi RV-4, no files changed, just the original 5.6 clean install.
Could this have something to do with a different system python version? I have 3.10.5 installed.
Moving the joints worked the moment I switched to the system python version 310

RE: Faliled to generate prog "Prog1" using the Post Processor "Mitsubishi"-Albert-05-30-2023

Do you mean you switched to Python 3.7? Are you still have the issue with RobotCom?

RE: Faliled to generate prog "Prog1" using the Post Processor "Mitsubishi"-Wolf-05-30-2023

Im sorry, my bad, i switched to 3.7 in robodk.. not 3.10
Moving the joints worked when I switched to 3.7 which came with robodk and not the systemversion which is 3.10

So with 3.7 selected as the interpreter and using sergeis files both .py and .pyc I end up with the "AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'lower'"