RoboDK Forum
Open and close Robotiq grippers from RoboDK using I/O Instruction——革命制度党ntable Version

+- RoboDK Forum (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum)
+-- Forum: RoboDK (EN) (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-RoboDK-EN)
+ - - -论坛:通用RoboDK问题(//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-General-questions-about-RoboDK)
+--- Thread: Open and close Robotiq grippers from RoboDK using I/O Instruction (/Thread-Open-and-close-Robotiq-grippers-from-RoboDK-using-I-O-Instruction)

Open and close Robotiq grippers from RoboDK using I/O Instruction-NMIS-03-29-2023

Hello,

I am wondering if it is feasible to open and close Robotiq's vacuum or two-fingers gripper using 'set I/O instruction' in RoboDK when the UR robot is connected to RoboDK?

Using this Instruction, I could successfully open and close a 3rd part gripper wired to Digital Output in the UR control box. However, it has not worked yet for Robotiq grippers. I suppose that, rather than Digital I/O, I should do this using Tool Digital I/O by inserting a piece of code into 'Programme call instruction'. I have tried for a while but not figured out yet. It would be very helpful if you could advise.

Thank you very much.

RE: Open and close Robotiq grippers from RoboDK using I/O Instruction-Albert-03-30-2023

It may be better if you ask this question in the RobotiQ forum.

On RoboDK's end it is very easy to turn a digital output on or off. More information here:
//www.sinclairbody.com/doc/en/Robot-Programs.html#InsIO