RoboDK Forum
TM5 and 2F-140 Force Feedback Application——革命制度党ntable Version

+- RoboDK Forum (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum)
+-- Forum: RoboDK (EN) (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-RoboDK-EN)
+ - - -论坛:通用RoboDK问题(//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-General-questions-about-RoboDK)
+--- Thread: TM5 and 2F-140 Force Feedback Application (/Thread-TM5-and-2F-140-Force-Feedback-Application)

TM5 and 2F-140 Force Feedback Application-jenzy48-08-29-2022

Hi,

I am trying to simulate a TM5 robot with a 2F-140 gripper to pick and assemble a component using force feedback and was wondering if the simulation of this process would be possible with RoboDK and then later to the actual robot outside simulation.

RE: TM5 and 2F-140 Force Feedback Application-Albert-08-29-2022

With RoboDK you can output a nominal path programmed according to your 3D models. You should be able to simulate and program your TM robot to move along this nominal path. When you have a force/torque sensor you should enable the sensor to make the robot motion behave according to certain fine-tuned parameters, which trigger modifications to this nominal path.

Do you have more information about how the force/torque should be configured?

RE: TM5 and 2F-140 Force Feedback Application-jenzy48-08-29-2022

(08-29-2022, 10:13 AM)Albert Wrote:With RoboDK you can output a nominal path programmed according to your 3D models. You should be able to simulate and program your TM robot to move along this nominal path. When you have a force/torque sensor you should enable the sensor to make the robot motion behave according to certain fine-tuned parameters, which trigger modifications to this nominal path.

Do you have more information about how the force/torque should be configured?

No, I am not so sure how to complete the task as I am not familiar with coding or the software. The specificity of the task involves fitting a tube held by the gripper into 2 brackets as seen below in the image with the starting positions being randomised with slight offsets of +/-10mm in 6 DOF.

RE: TM5 and 2F-140 Force Feedback Application-jenzy48-08-30-2022

Any updates or help on this?

RE: TM5 and 2F-140 Force Feedback Application-Albert-08-31-2022

How you program the TM robot depends on the sensor you use.

Do you have any documentation related to the sensor? Do you have any program examples?