RoboDK Forum
Irregular movements when following an imported curve (.csv)- Printable Version

+- RoboDK Forum (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum)
+-- Forum: RoboDK (EN) (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-RoboDK-EN)
阿布+——论坛:一般问题t RoboDK (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-General-questions-about-RoboDK)
+--- Thread: Irregular movements when following an imported curve (.csv) (/Thread-Irregular-movements-when-following-an-imported-curve-csv)

Irregular movements when following an imported curve (.csv)-Camsmartt-07-18-2022

Greetings,

I am in the process of getting the robot to follow a curve that I imported through a.csvfile. The curve is easily selected and everything is recognized, but for some reason whenever I simulate it it moves over the set of points over and over and in irregular movements. I want it to move from one end to the other end. Here is my.rdkfile. The angles at each of these points seem to be fine, but I just want it to move from one end to the other. As far as I know the points are in "order".

P.S. I have attached my .csv file of my curve and the .rdk file for my entire project through google drive links, but I will also attach them here.

Thank you,
Camden

编辑:这是一个videoof what my simulation is doing.

RE: Irregular movements when following an imported curve (.csv)-Sam-08-03-2022

Hi,

The download link for the CSV refers to the .rdk.
I exported the curve from the sample object to a CSV and the points are in mixed order.
Can you send me the source CSV file?