RoboDK Forum
Universal Robots: moveL / moveP command- Printable Version

+- RoboDK Forum (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum)
+-- Forum: RoboDK (EN) (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-RoboDK-EN)
+ -论坛:一般问题s about RoboDK (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-General-questions-about-RoboDK)
+--- Thread: Universal Robots: moveL / moveP command (/Thread-Universal-Robots-moveL-moveP-command)

Universal Robots: moveL / moveP command-Mitja GOLOB-03-15-2019

Hello!

在网站上(链接://www.sinclairbody.com/blog/robot-post-processors/), I found that if you use an UR robot, you can use bothmoveLandmovePcommands. I am wondering how I can include themovePcommand in the program because only themoveJ,moveLandmoveCcommands are available in RoboDK (toolbar).

Thank for the reply.
Mitja GOLOB

RE: Universal Robots: moveL / moveP command-Mitja GOLOB-03-18-2019

Hello!

I use the CAD / CAM method for robot programming. When I generate code for a robot controller, I see that only movL commands are used.

example:
movel(p[0.601219, 0.202453, 0.146580, 0.000000, 2.902453, -1.202235])

movel(p[0.601305, 0.202425, 0.146607, 0.000000, 2.902453, -1.202235])

I would expect that moveP will be used. Why it only uses moveL commands?

Thanks for the reply.
Mitja GOLOB

RE: Universal Robots: moveL / moveP command-Mitja GOLOB-03-18-2019

Hello!

It would really help me if anyone could answer the question. I can't find any documentation that would nicely describe the use of the moveP command (if it is even possible to use the moveP command).

Thanks for the reply.
Mitja GOLOB

RE: Universal Robots: moveL / moveP command-Jeremy-03-18-2019

Hi Mitja,

The use of MoveL vs MoveP command is only managed by the post processor. You can go in the post processor and simply change the variable "USE_MOVEP" from False to True.

Your program will then be generated using MoveP instead of MoveL.

Have a good day.
Jeremy

RE: Universal Robots: moveL / moveP command-Lara-12-10-2021

Hi, I am trying to use the MoveP post processor, but if so the robot stops the programm after 1 sek. With the general Universal Robot post processor everythings is fine but the curves are executed quite poorly. The robot shivers constantly.

Can somebody help?

Best regards

RE: Universal Robots: moveL / moveP command-Lara-12-10-2021

Ok it was simply a speed problem :D

But I don't really understand, why the moveP post processor causes the programm to stop immediatly...

RE: Universal Robots: moveL / moveP command-Jeremy-12-15-2021

Is it solved now?

Jeremy