RoboDK Forum
Connecting RoboDK to Staubli CS7-MB with RX60 / RX90 robot arms——革命制度党ntable Version

+- RoboDK Forum (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum)
+-- Forum: RoboDK (EN) (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-RoboDK-EN)
+ - - -论坛:通用RoboDK问题(//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-General-questions-about-RoboDK)
+--- Thread: Connecting RoboDK to Staubli CS7-MB with RX60 / RX90 robot arms (/Thread-Connecting-RoboDK-to-Staubli-CS7-MB-with-RX60-RX90-robot-arms)

Connecting RoboDK to Staubli CS7-MB with RX60 / RX90 robot arms-DMS-Sci-06-07-2022

I have a couple old Staubli RX60 and RX90 arms that were manufactured in the late '90's. I'm trying to get RoboDK to connect to the CS7-MB controller to run the RX60. The CS7-MB is running Adept software. I understand another user on the forum was able to successfully transfer the code from RoboDK to his CS7 using floppy disks, but my CS7-MB does not have a floppy drive. It can run in local mode (hard drive) or network mode, however I cannot figure out how to get the CS7-MB in network mode to connect to RoboDK on my laptop. I suspect I need to install the Adept host software onto my laptop but I don't have a copy of it unfortunately. Any suggestions?