RoboDK Forum
FANUC Run on Robot Issue可打印版本

+- RoboDK Forum (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum)
+-- Forum: RoboDK (EN) (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-RoboDK-EN)
+ - - -论坛:RoboDK错误(//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-RoboDK-bugs)
+--- Thread: FANUC Run on Robot Issue (/Thread-FANUC-Run-on-Robot-Issue)

FANUC Run on Robot Issue-azabaldo-02-26-2021

Hello,

I'm having a problem with the Run on Robot feature with my Fanuc LR Mate 200iD/7L robot (I'm using the V9 driver). I can properly connect and get joint positions, and I've created a simple program to just move the robot slightly to test it, which properly shows movement in RoboDk simulation. However, when I attempt to run on the robot, I see INTP-265 on my touch pendant. I saw in another post that the issue is likely improper values for registers 50 and 51 and maybe 53. When I checked the values they were set to 100, -1, and 0 respectively so I changed R[50] and R[51] to 20 and 100. This made no change, as it seems every time I try to run the program it changes the values back to 100 and -1. I then tried also changing R[53] to 100 and this prevented the INTP-265 error but the robot still did not move. I also tried adding a speed command to my program but the register values still reverted to the old ones. Any advice on this?

RE: FANUC Run on Robot Issue-Jeremy-03-01-2021

Hi Azabaldo,

Did you follow these steps and instructions to set up the Fanuc driver?

//www.sinclairbody.com/doc/en/Robots-Fanuc.html#DriverFanuc

Jeremy

RE: FANUC Run on Robot Issue-azabaldo-03-01-2021

Hi Jeremy,

Yes I did. I'm able to confirm the connection and get the joint positions, just not move the robot. Are any of the other sections required to complete or just the Fanuc Driver section?

RE: FANUC Run on Robot Issue-Jeremy-03-02-2021

Hi Azabaldo,

What version of RoboDK are you using? (Help->About)

Jeremy

RE: FANUC Run on Robot Issue-azabaldo-03-02-2021

RoboDK v5.2.1 (64 bit)

RE: FANUC Run on Robot Issue-azabaldo-03-05-2021

Any updates on this?

RE: FANUC Run on Robot Issue-Albert-03-15-2021

Can you update RoboDK to the latest version?

The latest version has been published today (RoboDK v5.2.2).

If you still have issues it would help if you can send us a screenshot of the log window of your driver.

RE: FANUC Run on Robot Issue-azabaldo-03-17-2021

I believe it is now working! Either the new software release or pulling a newer version of the driver fixed it. Thank you!