Options -> Others". I have also attached a print screen of the"> Failed to run Python script - Printable Version - 英格兰vs伊朗谁会赢?
RoboDK Forum
Failed to run Python script- Printable Version

+- RoboDK Forum (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum)
+-- Forum: RoboDK (EN) (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-RoboDK-EN)
+--- Forum: RoboDK API (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-RoboDK-API)
+--- Thread: Failed to run Python script (/Thread-Failed-to-run-Python-script)

Failed to run Python script-IonutF-07-04-2020

Hi,

I am trying to load the SprayOn macro offered from you, guys, and I get the error:
"Failed to run Python script. Set appropiate Python paths in: Tools -> Options -> Others".

I have also attached a print screen of the window in Tools.

Can someone be kind and explain to me what's wrong with what I'm doing?

Thank you in advance,
Ionut

Ok, I went ahead and posted without thinking before.

I found a tab name Python and corrected the paths there and it worked.

** Word of advice: If you change the default path of the program uppon installing, correct also the Python path if you want to use macros.

Have a nice day,

RE: Failed to run Python script-Jeremy-07-06-2020

Hi IonutF,

Thanks for pointing this out.
We just added the "Python" tab with the release of RoboDK 5.0 and it seems like we forgot to modify this error message.

Have a great day.
Jeremy

RE: Failed to run Python script-s3781911-05-27-2022

(07-06-2020, 04:47 PM)Jeremy Wrote:Hi IonutF,

We just added the "Python" tab with the release of RoboDK 5.0 and it seems like we forgot to modify this error message.

Have a great day.
Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,
i am fairly new to this program and im getting a similar error "Failed to start Python editor. Set appropriate Python paths in: Tools -> Options -> Python." and ive followed all the set to//www.sinclairbody.com/doc/en/RoboDK-API-Troubleshooting-Python-setup-RoboDK.htmland im continuing to get the same error

please help !
sincerely Steve

RE: Failed to run Python script-Albert-05-27-2022

This issue probably happens because you first installed RoboDK in the default location (maybe a few months/years ago?) and later reinstalled it elsewhere.

I recommend you try imposing the default settings:
  • Select Tools-Options in RoboDK
  • Select Set default settings
If this doesn't work, could you provide more details regarding the path where you installed RoboDK and the path where you have Python installed?

RE: Failed to run Python script-s3781911-05-29-2022

(05-27-2022, 06:27 AM)s3781911 Wrote:
(07-06-2020, 04:47 PM)Jeremy Wrote:Hi IonutF,

Have a great day.
Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,
i am fairly new to this program and im getting a similar error "Failed to start Python editor. Set appropriate Python paths in: Tools -> Options -> Python." and ive followed all the set to//www.sinclairbody.com/doc/en/RoboDK-API-Troubleshooting-Python-setup-RoboDK.htmland im continuing to get the same error

please help !
sincerely Steve

Hi Jeremy,
thanks for replying so quickly, I only recently downloaded robodk and this is the path file to my python is in my C drive as well as my robodk installation file
下面我包括工具>选项窗口打开and ive tried setting eveything to default and the same error keeps happening