RoboDK Forum
Output locations In Cartesian world frame help——革命制度党ntable Version

+- RoboDK Forum (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum)
+-- Forum: RoboDK (EN) (//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-RoboDK-EN)
+ - - -论坛:通用RoboDK问题(//www.sinclairbody.com/forum/Forum-General-questions-about-RoboDK)
+--- Thread: Output locations In Cartesian world frame help (/Thread-Output-locations-In-Cartesian-world-frame-help)

Output locations In Cartesian world frame help-Gordax-12-12-2019

Hi,

I have a CRS A465 robot and it wants locations in Cartesian cordinates referenced to the robot base (I think).

When I generate a robot program the cordinates are referenced to something other than the robot base. I have tried to change the rotation off all the reference frames that I can see (tool frame, user frame, flange frame) but this does not seem to have an effect on the out put cordinate system.

In the generated code the the x axis looks correct, but the y axis values are in z axis column and z axis values are in the Y axis column so it looks like a reference frame needs rotating. but when i rotate all the reference frames I can, it seems to have no effect on the output file, it rotates other frames to compensate.

also as a note on this robot the x axis extends outwards from the robot flange which is not the standard as I believe. I have tried to change this but it seems to have no effect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

RE: Output locations In Cartesian world frame help-Jeremy-12-13-2019

Hi there,
Can you provide a .rdk file you have problems with?

You can also add screen shot to help.

RE: Output locations In Cartesian world frame help-Gordax-01-01-2020

Hi Jeremy, thanks for the reply, I think I have figured it out.