Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Teach target on surface

Hello,
When I use the function teach targen on surface I need to change the orientation. I would like to see and manipulate these values. Or is it only possible by rotating the blue, red and green knob?

When I move my object after I teached some points, the points stay in place. Is it possible to lock the points on my surface so they will move with the object?
Are you asking if it is possible to change the default orientation values used for the teach targets on surface?
If so, this is currently not possible. A workaround could be to change the orientation of your tool (TCP).

否则,我不确定我理解your question...

Can you better explain what you are looking for? It would help if you can share an RDK project file or screenshot.
Hello Albert,
thanks for your reply. Yes I would like to change the orientation by typing in a value.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

OK I understand better... Would it be OK if we added a right click option to enter the value?

We'll take your feedback into account for future updates.
That is a good idea and would help me alot to enter precision values.

Can you maybe help me with the other question as well?
Thank you :)

Quote:When I move my object after I teached some points, the points stay in place. Is it possible to lock the points on my surface so they will move with the object?
Great.

You should place the object and targets inside the same coordinate system. Then, when you move the coordinate system it should move everything.
Thank you and have a nice weekend!