Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RoboDK Driver Issues, Fanuc R-J3iB Controller
Hello,

I am trying to run Fanuc M6-iB robot with R-J3iB controller using RoboDK. The core software version is Handling Tool 6.4, Socket Messaging (including MSG_CONNECT, MSG_DISCO) and PC Interface options are properly installed. However, it seems that the file RDK_S3.pc from the folder V6-V7-V8, which needs to be copied to the controller can't be recognized, because it is compiled in a higher version of the Karel runtime (version too new error). Other TP files that need to be copied are readable except the GO_PROG.TP.

Is it possible to find the RDK_S3 Karel source project and tweak it a bit so that it would compatible with older R-J3iB?

Thanks,
Alex
Hi Alex,

Did you manage to resolve the driver andGO_PROG.TP loading issue? I am having the same problem at the moment. Software Version 6.30 (Spot Tool).

Regards,

Andrew
Do you have an Ethernet port on your controller? It is better if you contact us by email so we can help you better troubleshoot and share the source code of the driver if needed.
Email sent
(10-19-2021, 04:46 PM)Albert Wrote:Do you have an Ethernet port on your controller? It is better if you contact us by email so we can help you better troubleshoot and share the source code of the driver if needed.

Hi Albert, Did you receive my email?

Thanks,

Andrew
Hi all.

Is there anyone out there or any way out there to get hold of the source code for the Karel driver? Also a copy of the go_prog as an .ls file?

Try as I might I cannot get any of the .PC versions to load nor can I get the go_prog.tp to load. All othe .tp files load just fine..

Thanks in advance,

Andrew
Hi Andrew, I sent you an email. Albert